[OM] Clearance sales for new models

Subject: [OM] Clearance sales for new models
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:41:01 -0800 (PST)

Probably not a good fang but I went to the local
Walmart and noticed a pretty nice storewide clearance
sale. I ventured into the Point and Shoot camera
department and noticed many (the majority) of digicams
slashed 50 - 70% off. The photo-tech/kid said that
next week or so they are getting a whole new line up.
Some decent deals in the bunch...a few 6/7 megapix PS
digicams going for $60.00 (all major brands). The
Minolta Z6? (12x zoom) was marked down to $200.00 from
$400.00. A few others in the $90.00 range.

Now our local Super Center is constantly sold out of
camera's. You go to any other Walmart in town and they
are usually fully stocked. So I was surprised to see
so many clearance camera's.

I guess this means that new model arrival is very near.

Have a burning question?