[OM] Re: Olympus adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus adapter
From: donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx (Don Holbrook)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 04:00:16 +0000
John, it appears correct from the side view.  It is just an OM rear lens mount
(minus the stopdown button) w/same 3 holding screw pattern.  You will need an
adapter as the scope lens fits in this (there are 3 different ones - look at
Marks' site.  They show up on @bay sometimes in the lab equipment area for $20
or so.  Someone could have attached another mount on top, but I doubt it.

From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>