[OM] Re: OM to E adapter (was: They come staggering back !!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E adapter (was: They come staggering back !!)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:41:42 -0800
> From: "Frank Wijsmuller" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I had an unfortunate experience with this seller Cirrusgao.

I'm not ordering from Cirrusgao. I'm ordering from Cowy07. Feedback
seems okay -- only negatives are a buncha whiners, complaining
because China is a long way away and they didn't think of that before
they ordered something they needed this weekend.

I'm having it sent to my sister-in-law in Oregon, and won't be there
until April. So China being far away isn't hurting me.

> Please inform us about the status of your transaction, so we know
> if I had
> just bad luck. Thanks in advance.

Will do!

> 2007/2/21, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>

>> If anyone's interested, I didn't like ten for $239 shipped ($24
>> each), so I wrote the seller of Frank's auction, asking for shipped
>> price for five, and he quoted me $70 ($14 each).
>>
>> So soon I'll be picking five of my 21 Zuikos for a semi-permanent
>> 4/3rds mount... I think 40/2, 50/2, 90/2, 350/4.5, 500/8, 600/6.5 --
>> and the telescoping extension tube, and a bellows... wait, that's
>> EIGHT adaptors...
>>
>>> From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>
>>> Thanks, Frank! I do note that the 10 piece sale is still more
>>> than 10
>>> times what you paid for your Fang. :-(
>>>
>>> Anyone else want a piece of this action? I'd like to have four or so
>>> adaptors. Ten is too many for me.

:::: Jesus Saves!...     Passes to Gretsky; Gretsky SCORES! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::