[OM] Re: OT Sciatica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sciatica
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 03:04:39 -0300
yes, diclofenac sodic and diclofenac potasic _ as well as almost every
"AINS" (we call by this acronym several analgesic - antinflamatory -
antithermic substances which type is aspirine) is dangerous for the
stomach. Voltaren is sold here with a safe entheric protection coating,
therefore is considered rather safe to use. In fact, last summer in
Brazil the sun hurt my skin badly, and I was lucky enough to have enough
diclofenac at hand. Nothing happened to my stomach, though I was aware
and did at my own risk. Paracetamol wouldn't have been strong enough.
Guess tolerance to diclofenac side - effects varies within individuals.

Fernando.