[OM] Re: OT Sciatica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sciatica
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:37:59 -0800
Brian Swale wrote:
> BUT it is very dangerous. It put me in hospital with a suspected heart attack
> in the middle of the night, some days after I took the last previous tab. It
> nearly killed a friend of mine as it perforated his stomach and he developed
> peritonitis. The heart doctors who investigated me said that Voltaren
> ALWAYS causes bleeding and damage in the stomach.   Only very
> reluctantly will I use it again.

Absent compelling information to the contrary, not just a doc's
recommendation, I think it is fair to say that all drugs have unhealthy
side effects.

The only question is in the balance between the health giving and health
destroying effects in one's individual situation.

I've spent a LOT of time with docs and in hospitals and keeping my mom's
drugs straight. That leads me to really believe what I just said.

Moose