[OM] Re: : Re: OM peripheral - Canoscan

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: OM peripheral - Canoscan
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:35:20 -0800
Staples had a sale on a 3.2 Compaq, 120 G hard drive, Dual layer DVD burner,
I bought an extra 512 of memory, then my girlfriend whined and got it from
me, unopened (my machine was saved! I didn't need the new one! Huzzah!) Cost
just under 600 dollars, came with a 17 in CRT monitor I didn't want and $120
more dollars of rebates, which I just realized I haven't put in yet!

Office Max has a Acer Aspire 5100-3357 Lap top (my daughter has a better
Acer, no troubles)  that is a 2.0 Ghz, 894 memory, wireless and LAN capable
already installed, dual layer DVD burner, 120 G hard drive on sale for $650.
I think the sale is good until Sat, or is it Sunday?

Yes Jan, I know, the main trouble with these machines are that they aren't a
Mac, go take a byte out of an apple so you don't need a doctor <snicker
snort, just teasing you>

Scott