[OM] Re: OT Sciatica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sciatica
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:30:01 -0800
Beats me why it works, when I was in severe pain, St Johns Wort helped the
nerve pain tremendously, but the muscle and ligament pain, 4 Choline
Inositol worked better than 10 Tylenol a day.

Recently I have added these to great effect too.
Baikal Skullcap and Zyflamend, both from New Chapter, to keep me working in
my physically demanding jobs.

None of them have any side effects of the pharmaceuticals, though none of
them may be what any of you need and of course I have no idea if any of them
would react with anything else you are taking, but if your interested, you
might ask your doctor.