[OM] Re: : Re: OM peripheral - Canoscan

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: OM peripheral - Canoscan
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:44:30 +0000
Please forgive my presumption, Brian, but I think that you might
quickly run out of space on a 40Gb HDD.  Your Canoscan will give you
large files if you scan at 16bit and 4000dpi, I should guess at
around 150Mb for a 35mm frame.  You will be able to exchange the HDD,
I am sure, but just so you realise that this is going to be needed soon.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.