[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:48:36 +0000
I nearly had my old Hadley stolen in a Paris café.  It might have
been a MaccyD (to my lasting embarrassment ;-)).  I was sitting with
the bag on the floor when I noticed that it was moving.  A couple of
youths at the next table, partly hidden by a pillar, had got hold of
the strap and were pulling it in turns towards them.

It contained my OM2SP and travel kit of 28, 135 and 50.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.