[OM] Re: OT colonoscopy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT colonoscopy
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:24:59 +0000
Thanks, chaps.

Well I had a gastroscopy a couple of years ago and the prep and the
thing itself were pretty tense.  But the nurse was great: after a
careful brief on how to handle this pipe down my throat, she clasped
my head to her bosom and put her lips to my ear and whispered
instructions during the whole procedure!

I was so distracted that I can barely remember the discomfort! :-)

Along the same lines: I went to the dentist yesterday for a root
canal thingie.  She had nice small hands, plenty of the right drug
and she was nice and close throughout the 70 mins it took to get a
file into my jaw.

Chris

p.s. the bosom was ample and the uniform was starched white and ...
(for those who might have little dreams about such things ;-)) cb
p.p.s. you will all be most interested to know that all these
procedures are completely free ;-) cb

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.