[OM] Re: OT colonoscopy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT colonoscopy
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:33:44 -0800

>Hi all,
>
>Chris B in the UK wrote that he has abandoned his Sweden ski-touring trip in
>favour of letting a doc take photos of his insides.
>
>Best wishes Chris. I hope they sort out whatever the problem is.
>
>Brian

For me, the worst part of the procedure was the cleaning of the pipes before the
looky-loo.  In this case, the saying "Better Living through Modern Chemistry" is
crucial.  They asked me what did I want to remember and I said not a damn thing.
And I didn't remember a thing (and yes, you need someone to drive you home).

I have been fully awake for a barium enema.  If I ever become a standup
comedian, that procedure is going to be part of the act.  No drugs were offered.

I'll add my good luck wishes to Chris.  And to all others who need to get it
done, the watchword is DRUG.  Get the right drugs and it's a piece of cake.  If
you're 50 or over, get it done.

As for OM content, I didn't get pictures.  I do have pictures of an upper GI,
but it wasn't OLY gear.

PS.  Upper GI - Drugs works there too.

Jay - Past 50 and feeling it.