[OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:34:03 -0500
Walt, unless an order is shipped via UPS Next Day, it is packed and
shipped at their leisure.  Usually takes a day to pull and pack and is
shipped on the following day.

If you call they should be able to confirm this.  You probably would
have been better off just driving over to pick it up -- it they'd let
you!

ScottGee1