[OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:53:52 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:

> Hell, maybe I'm becoming my mother. When she got older, she used to fret
> over everything, would go to the mailbox, find a bill, run back in the
> house,immediately write a check, then put the return envelope back in the
> box.  I've seen her stand in the garage, tapping her foot, watching for
> the paper because it was a half hour late. Is that how I'm going to end up?

Since one of my many jobs around the house is making sure the bills get
paid, I can relate.  That's scary. :)  I do pay bills immediately though
   I don't walk them to the box the same evening... though that's not to
say I haven't felt the urge to do so. That's scary too. :)  Old age,
ain't it wonderful?

I think one frets (is that a word?) less when one does more of what they
love.  You don't strike me as a person who will end up fretting your
life away.

Richard L