[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:35:16 -0500
If I weren't such a gentleman, I'd accuse Piers of moving to the
Highlands to be closer to the source from which such blessings flow.
;o)

I recently enjoyed a Balvenie sampler pack available at the local
shops.  It included 50ml bottles of 10, 15 and 21 y.o.  I liked the 15
the best.

Another sampler pack, 'Whiskies Of The World' included Talisker 10
y.o., JW Black, Crown Royal amongst others.

A friend bought a bottle (real size) of Dalmore Cigar Malt at my
suggestion and was kind enough to share it with me.  Rather nice even
*sans* cigar.

He and his wife toured Ireland and Scotland last year and came back
with twelve very nice (mostly single malt) bottles.  He had a tasting
party to celebrate his 60th birthday.  I contributed a Talisker.
That's my idea of a party!

I (obviously!) like the variety the samplers offer and am enjoying my
tour of the taste delights.

Always open to suggestions.

ScottGee1