[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:48:46 -0000
Scotch Odyssey I guess.  Kinda like the OM Odyssey.  Not sure it would
work though.  I can't imagine a bottle of Malt making it round the world
with each of the many recipients just having a small measure and passing
it on .... !  Certainly when it got to me, it might have trouble moving
on !!

Jon
(finishing off the last of a lovely bit of Bowmore).

PS:  My cupboard contains the empty "boxes" that the various Malts I've
tried came in.  Ardbeg was lovely, if a little strong for some tastes !
Oban was good too.  Heck, most of them were good.  I just can't pick out
a favourite right now.  Depends on my mood.