[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:55:49 -0800
Well Allen, if you can't read it, neither can we.

Something in your mail program just jams all of your message and the relies
together to incomprehensible mush at times.

Does the text below your name look orderly enough to make out the
conversation that is occurring? F so, you may be the only person who can
read it.

This was brought up a couple of times in the My Olympus group too. I'm not
techie enough to tell you where to look, but if you tell me your mail
program I might e able to direct you to where to look, something to do with
word wrap possibly.

Scott