[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:56:26 -0800
Allen Coltrin wrote:
> Excuse me?! What are you talking about? I assume you are directing this to me!

Allen, in your posts, the text from the prior post to which you are
responding comes through as one long stream of text, without the breaks
of the original post. It is very difficult to read.

Occasionally, one of your posts comes through with nice, readable quoted
text.

I suppose it has something to do with your email program and/or the ones
being used to read your email. In any case, your  posts are the only
ones where this happens.

Moose