[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:32:46 -0500
Allen:

> I assume you are directing this to me!

Yes we are, voiced or unvoiced :-)

What most if not all list members are observing, is that the quoted replies
in your posts are mangled into one long line that wraps repeatedly at the
viewer's window width, narrow or wide, regardless of original line breaks.
It's as if your e-mail software is just stripping out returns/line breaks in
the quoted text when you reply. Very impolite of it.

If you're not sure why this is happening or how to correct it, perhaps you
can tell us what e-mail software you are using, and the version, and the OS
(Windows, Mac OS X, etc.) you're running it on, so that we might
collectively think of a solution.

I think the comments have been a bit snippy because you presumably think the
quoted text is important enough to include but we can barely decipher it.

Michael