[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:19:44 -0800
Allen Coltrin wrote:
> No Moose, that is hotmail.
You misunderstand. I was not saying what you used to send it, I didn't
know. I was demonstrating what the result looks like on the other end in
the app iI use to read my mail. Just trying to help, as you obviously
weren't seeing what everybody else was seeing
> cheap trash. Tried Thunderbird but it would not send. My other option is
> outlook. Ideas anyone? right at the moment it will look like garbage until
> this is fixed.

One obvious choice is to use gmail. However, I think others here are
using hotmail, so Perhaps there is an option available in it.

Moose