[OM] FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5, OM 4

Subject: [OM] FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5, OM 4,etc.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:37:07 EST
I have good photos of almost all of this, so if you are interested I can
send images.

Flat $10 shipping in the USA, slightly higher overseas.  One item or  ten,
only one shipping fee.

All excellent + or better unless otherwise noted.

1) 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 original front & rear caps. Perfect glass and  buttery
smooth focus.  $50

2) 28mm f3.5, hood, case, filter, front and rear caps. The whole hit. This
one is near mint.  $45

3) 50mm f3.5 Macro, silver nose, orignal front and rear caps, perfect glass
and mechanics.  $75

4) 65-200mm f4, near mint with the slight 65-200 curse.  Slight haze  on part
of one of the rear elements. Some continue to use their lenses  which have
the curse.  This is a beautiful lens other than this problem.  $40

5) OM 4, very slight brassing, all caps, old circuit, better than  those
selling for more on eBay. $250

6) T-20 flash, 2 units. $20 each.

7) T-32, several at $50 each.

8) T 32 in original box with instructions, warrantee cards,  etc.  Nice. $80.

OK, that'll do it for tonight.  Some good stuff here. Not the crown  jewels,
just good solid gear for rounding out your kit at fair pricing.   Money
cheerfully refunded if items not as described and returned to me in the
condition
received.

Offlist please.  Bill Barber

http://www.aol.com.