[OM] Re: Fwd: New Digital Attachment for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: New Digital Attachment for OM Lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:21:51 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:

> Oh, great... The ISO wars start all over again.  In six months there
> will be no end to the posts in the Deep Pee Review forums about how
> you have to use ISO 6400 for everything now.  The quality of a camera
> will be judged by the noise-level at 6400.

Why do you hang around with those folks and read that drivel?

Not enough aggravation in your life otherwise?

I have on occasion dipped into that morass. There are some deeply
ignorant and often badly misinformed people hanging around there. There
are also come quite capable and knowledgeable ones, but the signal to
noise ratio is too poor for my taste.

Even I, the king of low high iso noise worshipers, can't stand it. It's
just a tool, critical for some shots, nice to have for some and
irrelevant for some.

Moose