[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:04:13 -0800
Why doesn't "govern'ment" represent Governing and more closely resembles a
bungling business that goes bankrupt every year and it's stock holders
whimper a little bit and bail it a out and wait for next years fiasco, never
being aware of the yearly cycle themselves??

I did a stint with what one person referred to as, the 'Censless Bureau'.