[OM] Re: Macro work

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro work
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:14:06 +1100
No - that happens a lot in cricket - both their own and the
projectile which has to be scuffed and wet on one side and shiny on
the other to effect swing in the air. This is achieved by polishing
one side one the lower abdomen and applying spit to the worn other
side (or scratching it up with a thumbnail or even a bottle top if
you're cheating). It's a great bit of basic physics.
Oh, and I forgot - the body is a legitimate target.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx