[OM] Re: FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5,

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Olympus stuff, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 65-200mm, 28mm, 50mm 3.5, OM 4,...
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:03:15 -0800
Henry Cowell, exactallly 6 miles don't the road form here, though I work 9.5
miles up in Big Basin Redwoods State Park (unless I am working with the
Sempervirens Fund that weekend).
Betcha your dearie spends less on film and cameras than you, and still gets
all the shots she wants!

Let me know well in advance when your coming out this way, I'll let you know
where I am, or maybe just make s special day of it, the first weekend of the
month is usually the easiest, but I have a plant survey coming up in
April/MayJune that will take all my time.