[OM] Re: Portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 06:45:26 -0500
I liked Moose's work but noted that the end result seemed to give her
skin an orange peel effect.  I started from there and changed her skin.
  You can see it here. <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/charley/>
Click on both images to force them to load and then click on the
previous/next buttons at top to rapidly switch back and forth.  I'll
have to learn Moose's mouse-over tricks.

Fixing the background has not been complete around strands of hair which
gives a distracting look.  But I assume Moose (like me) was unwilling to
spend the time to fix this for a demo.

Chuck Norcutt