[OM] Re: Auction patience

Subject: [OM] Re: Auction patience
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:43:54 +0800
Same here, the one I ordered from Cameta Camera was just arrived two days
ago, it makes big different when you are using a bigger lens like the
DZ50-200, the balance is much better when hand held. Thanks for all
mentioned the SHLD-2 some weeks ago otherwise I didn't know the price has
dropped that much.

C.H.Ling