[OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me, KEH, and waiting on the Leica stuff
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:44:24 -0500
Andrew, is >$500 an Official Stated Amount?  Are all packages valued
over that automatically taxed and Customized?  I assume that is AU$
and that US$ are converted.

I use only USPS for International shipments and have been well pleased
with their service.  Faster, on occasion, than domestic shipments!

TIA!/ScottGee1