[OM] Re: Monopod or tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Monopod or tripod
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:51:02 -0500
Phil, not sure if it's available in the UK, but you might want to
consider the Manfrotto 682 which has three retractable legs that store
in base of the 'pod.  It weighs just over 1 kilo -- is that too heavy?

I have the previous version and have found it to be helpful for those
situations where a tripod is not practical/permitted.

hth/ScottGee1