[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:04:44 +0100
Le vendredi 23 Février 2007 18:37, James N. McBride a écrit :
> On the way home from racing in Denver, we always stop at a liquor
> supermarket in Colorado to stock up on various boozy things. I always like
> to look at the selection of Scotches. Several are from $500 to $800 per
> bottle. I would love to taste some of them but not at that price.

I drank something like that once, in England, more than 10 years ago. At that
time (I was about 20), I did never drink scotch nor any other wisky. I simply
didn't like the taste. But this one was served by my (at that time) boss on
some occasion, and he was really knowledgeable on that matter ; it was so
absolutely fabulous it opened my eyes in a way. Now, while still not a
"connaisseur", I kind of appreciate good "regular" scotch in small quantity
because it somehow reminds me of the taste of this particular one. But I've
never found anything actually close in taste, and I'm unlikely to be
confronted to something equivalent anytime soon. Can't remember the brand or
age, if I ever knew it, but I still would recognize it on the moment !

--
Manuel Viet