[OM] Re: 5D Cleaning Problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D Cleaning Problems?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:43:09 -0500
Fortunately, my sensor doesn't look anything like that after cleaning
with a PecPads and Eclipse.  What I have (visible at f/16) looks like a
hazy shadow of a wavy hair only the hair is only 0.3mm long (bases on
counting pixels).

If I use Eclipse in the future it will be just spot removal and very
light pressure.  I think there is a guarantee by the PecPad/Eclipse
people that you can't harm your sensor by using same.

Chuck Norcutt