[OM] Re: Hosting images

Subject: [OM] Re: Hosting images
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:16:25 +0000
I have Aberlour, Scott.  It is of course a pretty decent drop, but I
am no expert, nor do I drink sprits very often.  Indeed, one of my
students bought me a double Glenmorangie last week and I managed to
avoid drinking it.  I was on Cava at the time and mixing that with
Scotch would have been a mistake that I am gradually learning to
avoid ... ;-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker