[OM] Re: ebay 500mm lens

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay 500mm lens
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:50:42 -0800
Hi Daniel! I did invest in a heavy duty tripod for camera or video. It's a
manfroto with an excellent head. I don't know that want to dabble in
anything so much. I would like the smarts to get my lens needs met without
going through the buy for more sell for less syndrome. So I guess I need
your input on lenses with the goal. That's what I'm trying to do now. And
any ideas would be greatfully appreciated.
Allen