[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:04:33 -0800
Allen Coltrin wrote:
> I can't actually say what I really feel right now, you'ld smack me one,
> Let's just say I'm glad it's over. I didn't really want to walk away from
> this list. But it was definiy a consideration.

 From my perspective, you overreacted, Allen

You need to remember that there is a significant time delay in the
replies from many people. And many people simply reply to posts in the
order in which they were received rather than reading everything in a
thread before responding to it.

So you seemed to feel that replies that were really to what was, to you,
old news, were responses to your immediately current posts.

Really, I didn't hear anyone attacking you. And did yo notice how many
people didn't comment on their troubles reading your posts until after
they were fixed? They were putting up with difficult to read posts or
simply ignoring them rather than upset you by complaining.

It's really the ones who mentioned the problem who were doing you a
favor. Without them, you could have been posting to an audience most of
whom weren't listening, 'cause it was too much trouble.

Take a deep breath, relax. This is supposed to be fun, not work.

Moose