[OM] Re: Got it!

Subject: [OM] Re: Got it!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:14:10 +0000
I'd forgotten how weird they load, but it's not a big deal. It just took me a
long time to find out where the battery goes. I wanted to buy a spare or two,
but couldn't find the compartment. Just did, pulled out the battery, and solved
that problem, so I'm going to order a couple of CR-1/3N batteries for future
use.

Love that lens! Can't stop looking in it. It's amazing how light this camera
is, yet how much like a brick it feels. I guess that's what quality is.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --