[OM] Re: Isle Royale survivors find humor in eBay listing . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale survivors find humor in eBay listing . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:48:44 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2007 6:10:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You've  been writing too many "Artist Statements" Bill  !

...Wayne

I know and there is a method to my madness . . . my stuff usually sells at  a
good price.  Good words, good photos and another feature that any  who have
read my prose will pick out results in stuff moving.     Bill Barber
http://www.aol.com.