[OM] Re: Isle Royale photos finally webbed out

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale photos finally webbed out
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:04:15 -0500
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> I was shamed by Ag Schnozz last weekend into getting my Isle Royale
> photos from last September's photo adventure webbed out:
>
> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox

Joel,

You have so many great shots on your site it'd take me a long time of
looking to do them justice. Really well done.

These are just a few of the Isle shots that struck me:
/ir/tobin/ir18.jpg
/ir/tobin/ir25.jpg
/ir/rh/ir09.jpg

And the spider rock in Canyon de Chelly is superb with perfect lighting.
Not by chance I'm sure.
/g3/spider02.htm

And this one from Death Valley is a beaut!
/g3/bad04.htm
Isn't it incredible what an OM-1 and 50/1.8 can deliver in good hands?

Thanks.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)