[OM] Re: Monopod or tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Monopod or tripod
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:29:35 -0500
I bought a Manfdotto monopod several years ago because I got a good deal
on it.  But I've only ever used it once.  A monopod for me is too
limiting for support.  I've discovered that when I need support I really
do need a tripod.  Go for the lightest tripod that will reasonably
support the weight you need without busting your wallet.

Chuck Norcutt