[OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:48:42 -0800

Jeff Keller wrote:
> Didn't someone on the list cut the tab off of a minolta screen to put
> it in an OM? The split image on that screen didn't darken if I
> remember correctly. Does anyone remember?
> NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> I have a 1 focusing screen with no tab.  Why is it that way or what  would
>> it
>> be used for without the tab?  Bill  Barber

By 1 screen, do you mean like a 1-1, no split image center, or 1-13?

If 1-1 style, only Chuck's suggestion makes sense.

If 1-13 style, there is the third possibility that it is a screen from a
double digit series body that was removed and replaced with a different
screen - with its tab  also cut off, of course.

Moose