[OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 07:04:43 -0500
While on the subject of fitting screens between system and non-system
cameras (tab vs no tab) I'm recalling the rumor (?) that the screen in
am OM-40/PC is supposed to be a 2-13 style without tab.  Given the
rarity and expense of 2-13 screens today and the number of failed
OM-40/PC's it would seem to be time to harvest the screens from those
dead (or maybe even live) bodies.

Has anyone ever verified that the 40/PC screen is indeed a 2-13 type?

Chuck Norcutt