[OM] Re: 5 March....

Subject: [OM] Re: 5 March....
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:54:04 -0500
Martyn, the so-called OptiBrite treatment is really the HiLux process
developed by Bill Maxwell.  Bill wanted to concentrate on his custom
contract work and set up a couple people to handle HiLux.

I used his screens in my H@sselblads.  They are simply the best I've
ever used.  They find an excellent balance between brightness and ease
of focus.  Also, when stopping down to check DOF they don't become
useless like every other screen I've used.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1