[OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please

Subject: [OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:24:04 -0500
Actually, I used to prefer the seller "nycarolshop" but I see in her
auctions for the RD616 (and maybe others) that she is doing price
competition by leaving out the 1/4 to 1/8 miniplug adapter as well as
the miniplug to PC cable.  Both are required as far as I'm concerned so
she'll not get more of my business.  magic_trigger it is I guess.

Dr. Flash