[OM] OT Leica question

Subject: [OM] OT Leica question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:11:40 +0000
The manual I downloaded is right on the button in all aspects, except the
exposure meter thing. It shows two triangles, one on the underexposure side and
one on the overexposure side, and says when they're both on, you're good to go.
I think they changed the camera after that manual was published, because on
mine, when you get it right, both triangles go out and a red dot between them
comes on.

Should I go to the Leica list to ask? I've heard they're mostly a bunch of
assholes. Of course, I'm sure most of you would say I would fit right in.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --