[OM] Re: Ultimate cheap macro studio

Subject: [OM] Re: Ultimate cheap macro studio
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:01:23 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2007 11:51:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

It will  be stealing for me! I just checked E-Bay for that lens or any in
it's  category and the adaptor and found an adaptor that went for 400 dollars
and  a lens that went for 500 dollars, some time ago.......nothing  current.

That went from Simple to simply outta my  range.

Well, when combined with the plexi-glass diffuser from last night and some
sort of OM macro set up, at T 32, it might still be affordable.  The  plexi-g
lass rig looks pretty intriguing even though I do have some other  options.  It
just looks very easy to use.  Bill  Barber
http://www.aol.com.