[OM] Re: Ultimate cheap macro studio

Subject: [OM] Re: Ultimate cheap macro studio
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:06:38 -0700
As I see it, the main problems with macro photography are getting the depth
of field you want at the magnification you want and getting the light in the
right place at the right angles. Sometimes a very simple setup will
accomplish those things but usually it takes something more complex. The
Olympus OM macro system had one of the most complete sets of tools available
for this kind of work. Unfortunately I did not get all the pieces while they
were available. I have  much of the system but the parts I need will be hard
to find now. They will also be expensive when found.  /jmac