[OM] Re: [OT] Health Care

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Health Care
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:26:18 +0100
As far as I know, new arrivals in British Columbia (and probably the other
provinces) have to have private health insurance for the first three months.
After three months you are covered by the standard provincial health
insurance. The hospitals etc. are the same of course, so there is no real
difference.

Roger Key,
Bagsvaerd, Danmark