[OM] Re: In praise of winter - not

Subject: [OM] Re: In praise of winter - not
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:53:29 -0800 (PST)
Well, the power is back on.  Ours was out for about 19 hours.  Our
big silver maple in front of the house has been reduced by about 35%
of its original mass.  Part of it is laying in the street.  But we
got off very easy--our neighborhood has all underground utilities.
It'll be days before half of this town has power again.  Literally
every block has at least one powerline down.

I got online and checked the alarming system for our company and saw
that we had power outages in over 30 communities around the state.

AG

Have a burning question?