[OM] Re: In praise of winter

Subject: [OM] Re: In praise of winter
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:04:34 -0800
> From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Power is out, there's
> an inch and a half on everything, the wind is blowing and now it's
> snowing like crazy.
>
> There are hundreds of trees and powerlines down all over the area and
> it's going to get a whole lot nastier before it gets better.  Ah,
> love it.
>
> Hopefully it won't get too cold in the house before power is
> eventually restored.

Brrr! It got up to TEN today....... CELSIUS! I had to take off my
wool shirt while working in the garden today. We were making raised
beds while the sun shined. (gloat :-)

:::: Trusting Microsoft to protect your personal information is a bit
too much like hiring Michael Jackson to baby-sit your kids. -- Robert
X. Cringely
:::: Jan Steinman "http://www.EcoReality.org";