[OM] Re: OT colonoscopy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT colonoscopy
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:17:38 -0800
> From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
>
> I may convert my SUV to run on kerosene . . . 2 cents worth will
> carry you  a
> long way.

Aw man, don't burn dinosaurs!

If your SUV is capable of being converted to run on kerosene, it's
capable of being converted to run on waste vegetable oil! (Either
conversion needs a diesel.)

I'm burning my "winter mix" at the moment -- 50/50 biodiesel and dino-
diesel -- and sometime next month (when I brew my next batch) will be
burning 100% biodiesel again until next winter.

:::: Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just
the opposite. -- John Kenneth Galbraith ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::