[OM] Re: New "E" Cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: New "E" Cameras?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:59:37 -0800
Johnny Johnson wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I wonder if Moose can pull some detail out the shadows in this
> picture and let us see what Oly is going to introduce on March 5th?  :-)
>
> <http://www.olympus-europa.com/consumer/dslr.htm>

Looks like a shell game to me.

--- OK, OK, you know as well as I do that there's little detail to pull
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Olys/2007Olys.htm>.

It's obvious that the front one is an E-4xx, all the visible parts are
just like an E-400 and the size is small relative to the biggie  in
back. And the second like unto it. though it's hard to tell if the shiny
things are tip mount strap lugs on #2 or front mount on #3.

Notice that only the first two have the March 5th date. The hulking big
boy in the back is probably a new wood block of the E-3, to be actually
released in a limited edition of one just in time to go into the Oly
history museum.  ;-)

Moose