[OM] Re: OT colonoscopy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT colonoscopy
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:47:50 -0800
At 15 though 22, I never expected to see 23. That even amazed me, who was
living as fast and furious and as full of a life as I could in what was
suppose to be a limited number of years I was told I (didn't) have.

Turns out, I'm better at healing than the average person, but that was
terribly helpful considering the great number of stitches I got 2 and 3 at a
time until I was in my mid 20's, where I just fractured bones, just as long
as none stuck out though the skin.

Disabled (for the third time) at 40, I'm nearing 53 and am in the best shape
I've been in for better than 20 years.

Too dumb to die, too stubborn to give up, and too interested in everything
to not care.